- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Halong Bay. Halong Bay. ...
- Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City Hall. ...
- Hue. Hue. ...
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. ...
- My Son. Hindu temple ruins at My Son. ...
- Hoi An. Hoi An. ...
- Sapa Countryside. Sapa Countryside. ...
- Hanoi. Hanoi.
- Northern Vietnam. Sapa & the Tonkinese Alps. Ha Long Bay. Detian Waterfall. Ninh Binh Province. ...
- Central Vietnam. Hoi An. Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Da Nang.
- Southern Vietnam. Phu Quoc Island. Quy Nhon. Mekong Delta.
No details found.
KOLKATA – HANOI (NIGHT STAY - HANOI)
Greetings from Darshan Travels & Tours! We will start at Kolkata airport.
Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, you will be greeted by our guide and driver and get you transferred to a hotel in the city for check-in to the hotel.
Your room at the hotel will be at your disposal from 14:00hrs Afternoon,
HANOI – NINH BINH FULL DAY TRIP (NIGHT STAY - HANOI)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will head out to NINH BINH FULL DAY TRIP the popular destination for travellers in Vietnam with endless rice fields, tall limestone mountains and amazing caves, Ninh Binh.
This is a small ancient city. Your eye-smoothing beauty is waiting in there. Take lunch in the afternoon and after that return to hotel Hanoi.
HANOI – HALONG BAY (OVERNIGHT CRUISE) (NIGHT STAY - CRUISE)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will head out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In Ha Long, you will board an overnight cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. You pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood.
In the afternoon you can choose from several exciting activities: a cooking demonstration with the chef on board, an optional traditional massage, or a refreshing swim.
Gala dinner on the sundeck of Cruise with in-house Music to dance. Overnight on board.
HALONG BAY – HANOI (CITY TOUR) (NIGHT STAY - HANOI)
Start the day with calming Tai Chi, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of the bay’s landscape.
The cruise passes beautiful spots such as Trong, Trinh Nu and the Me Cung Caves, and you will have a chance to explore Surprise Cave before having buffet brunch on board. Back at the dock, where you will be met and
transferred to Hanoi…
The driver guided us to visit the Temple of Literature and Hoan
Kiem Lake as well as Hanoi Old Quarter. Welcome Dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI – HO CHI MINH CU CHI TUNNEL—CITY TOUR (NIGHT STAY - HO CHI MINH)
After completing the morning breakfast. Then the driver and tour guide will pick you up and transfer you to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
Upon arrival, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start driving to Cu Chi which is located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam.
It is legendary for its Original tunnel system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. We will reach Cu Chi Tunnels in the mid-morning.
After an introductory video, viewing various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters, you will spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels to see how the Viet Cong survived in this underground network. You will have the option to try out war-era guns at a shooting range. Brave back to Saigon. Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
After that visit the city tour of the Reunification Palace, the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
The nearby Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883, most materials for Saigon's Notre Dame Cathedral were imported from France.
Neo-Romanesque in form is a major centre of Catholicism in modern Vietnam, and one of the city’s major landmarks.
Next to the cathedral stands the Saigon Post Office, a classic French colonial structure, which is still a functioning post office today and features huge ceilings, a giant portrait of Uncle Ho, and many beautiful details.
Finally, we will spend time wandering around Ben Thanh Market – an icon of the city that stands in the centre of the District
1. Packed to the rafters with everything from fruits to nuts, from tourist kitsch to true bargains, it is a definite must-see. Visit War Museum and then shopping time.
Dinner atIndian Restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
HO CHI MINH—MEKONG DELTA (NIGHT STAY - HO CHI MINH)
After breakfast our coach will be ready to visit the Mekong delta, you can reach the Mekong
River Delta by boat. A lot of people enter Chou Doc and spend a few days exploring the Mekong River Delta from there before heading up to Ho Chi Minh City, or vice versa. The Mekong delta is intensively developed for agriculture. You can do so many activities in The Mekong delta like a Floating Market. River Cruise. ...Floating Houses / Fish Farms. ...
Ox Race etc. Return back at Ho Chi Minh City.
HO CHI MINH - DEPURTURE (NIGHT STAY - FLIGHT)
After Breakfast, Check out & Transfer to the airport for flight home.
- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below-indicated room types - Boat trip - as per program
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- All transfers and transportation with Air-Con vehicles
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- Visa approval letter for Vietnam
- All entrance fees - as per the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on the bus - on days of transfer and sightseeing only.
- Optional excursions and activities
- Airfares (international)
- Meals (other than those mentioned in the program)
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.)
- Mineral water beyond that which is supplied
- All not mentioned above