INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 from 180 Days up to 365 days: 10 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
2 from 150 Days up to 179 days: 15 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
3 from 120 Days up to 149 days: 25 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
4 from 90 Days up to 119 days: 30 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
5 from 60 Days up to 89 days: 35 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
6 from 45 Days up to 59 days: 40 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
7 from 30 Days up to 44 days: 45 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
8 from 15 Days up to 29 days: 50 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
9 from 01 Day up to 21 days: 100 % of the Total Package Amount will be deducted
10 AIR CANCELLATIONS AS PER AIRLINES RULES
For International Package Inclusive:
- AIRFARE: YES NO
- HOTEL: 3 stars 4 star
- FOODING: CP MAP AP
- TRANSPORTATION: AC VAN, A/C COACH, SIC, PVT
- ENTRY FEES: As per the tour Itinerary All Entry fees are Included except for Nepal & Bhutan.
- GUIDE: FULL-TIME PART TIME
- INSURANCE: YES, NO
- ALL ENTRY FEES AS PER THE TOUR ITINERARY:
- TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE Camera Charges, (Ropeway/ Coolie / Horse Riding & Any Other own activities). Personal Food
- Expenses, Single / Personal Rickshaw & others car fare, extra luggage charges).
- ESSENTIAL GOODS TO BE TAKEN BY THE TOURIST:
- Torch Light, Light Woolen Garments (For any Sector). Key and Chain (for train only), Medicine (if needed) & others.
- Necessary Goods, Identity Card (Photocopy & Original), Passport size photograph of each tourist.
- Some Important Information, Which makes your Journey Comfortable-
- Avoid Smoking in Public Places.
- Hotel or Car/Bus tips bourn by the party on spot.
- Co-Operate with Tour Manager in every Situation for your Safe Journey.
- Entire trip depends on Group size, If Not fulfilled then Company Cancel the entire trip without Notice.
- Washing Clothes in the Hotel is not allowed.
- Allotment of Rooms according to Family wise.
- If the fuel price hikes abnormally, then the party will have to bear the Extra hire charges of Car/ Bus/ Boat etc which will be decided on the
- spot by the management.
- If the Currency rate increases then the increased price of INR will be borne by the party.
- As per airlines terms & Regulations) any special fare Voidable tickets or Coupon Tickets for Domestic & International sector is Fully Non
- Refundable (Non-Refundable ticket for Air Asia & Bhutan Airline Etc).
- We are fully dependent on Airline’s Regulations & IRCTC terms and follow their Cancellation Policy as per their Norms.
- The company will not provide any meals during the flight.
- Company is not responsible if a visa is cancelled for any documentary purpose.
- Any misbehaviour during the tour can lead to the tour being cancelled for that particular person (decision granted for tour safety)
- REGISTRATION FEES @10,000 PER PERSON ( NON REFUNDABLE)
The Company is not liable for paying any compensation for the following reasons:
I. Bad weather and natural disasters, hinder the tour itinerary.
II. Civil unrest.
III. Governmental orders.
IV. Suspension of services involving transportation, accommodations etc. such as cancellation, interruption
Signature of the Client Darshan Travels & Tours